Data Science meets Real Estate
We are young, passionate and expert about technology. Our team is international but our heart beats in Milan. We are supported by investors and experts with decades of experience in Real Estate to achieve our goal of making Real Estate market simple, fast, and safe.
CEO & STAFF
- – Graduated in Finance at Bocconi University
- – Experience at Goldman Sachs in London
- Francesco, called FMF, with his stubbornness and slightly funny way of being charismatic, manages unanimously the entire Investments Team in Milan. His passion? Giving absurd nicknames to all in the office!
- – Graduated in Economics at University of Bolzano
- – Investment Banking experience
He has been in Casavo since day one: both his name and precision reveal his half South Tyrol origins but his smile and eagerness to party after office hours clearly emphasise his Apulian roots.
- – Specialization degree in Economics and Social Sciences at Bocconi
- Valerio always finds the time to keep itself up to date with the latest news related to the world of entertainment, sport and politics to be always ahead on the game during any conversation. As a darts champion he applies the same precision and attention to details in Casavo.
After several years of experience both in Italy and abroad in Customer Care, with a degree in Foreign Languages and Literature, Doris manages, always wearing a smile, doubts, concerns and necessities that our clients have. Superb Milanese, she gives rwandese classes to her colleagues from time to time. Very attentive to clothing, if they were still shooting Beverly Hills 90210, she would be part of the cast.
Mariana, from Buenos Aires, after several experiences as PA and Office Manager, joins the team in July 2019. With an every other day vegetarian lifestyle, she prefers a nice gelato to a traditional meal or, as an alternative, a beautiful piadina. Naturally multitasking, among the thousand things she takes care of, she doesn’t let go the tiniest detail.
From Mondovì, Piemont, Davide comes to Milan to study International Finance at Bocconi University and in the meantime, even before receiving his Bachelor’s degree, he joins the team. In his hometown, at the foot of the Langhe, he cultivated his passion for wine and his personality reflects the qualities of a good glass of wine: persistent, gentle and balanced.
Marco, born and raised in Milan hinterland, has just joined Casavo as Renovation Manager. After his degree in Engineering at Milan’s Politecnico University, he worked as Project Manager in several companies both in Italy and in Miami, where he lived in the past year and a half. Extremely detail oriented and constantly searching efficiency in renovation processes, as a good family man, always rebukes the Investment Team’s guys with his proverbial “non ci siamo” (this is unacceptable).
- – A degree obtained at International University of Language and Media (IULM)
- – Master’s degree Publitalia 80 by Mediaset
- In Casavo she used her experience to pass onto “digital” cases while building everything from scratch. Originally from Romagna but adopted by Milan, she tells that, to conquer someone’s heart you need to completely bend and show off on a racing motorbike while eating a typical flat bread from Romagna.
- – Graduated in Economics and Business Management at Roma Tre University
- – She is now finishing MSc in Marketing at LUISS University
At Casavo she is responsible for brand marketing and works with enthusiasm and professionalism. Her particularity? She claps her hands before sneezing.
- Management and Economics student at Bocconi
- – He has already had important experiences around the world: first at Young & Rubicam in South Africa and then at Coca Cola HBC in Greece
A creative mind with mad hair: your can spot his blonde flowing hair 5 minutes before his arrival, knowing you’re about to stumble across a whirlwind of ideas.
Cisco – yet another Francesco at Casavo who doesn’t want to be called “Fra”, though – bringhs at Casavo his great passion for the digital amassed through his past working experiences and a degree in Marketing, consumptions and communications at IULM University. In his free time, he loves to go trekking to the mountains not far from Bergamo and making beer at home. If you’d like to enjoy a very pleasant evening, he knows how to make you happy. Yes, Cisco can play the piano, the guitar, the clarinet and the bass.
Born in Asti, Matteo has gained several experiences in the fahion sector, but with Casavo, he chooses to change world and take a path in Marketing. Constantly trying to follow a balanced diet, he keeps failing in his attempts, not being able to escape from his colleague’s temptations. It’s distinctive feature is being able to effortlessly switch between cuture lessons and nerd talk about video games and mangas.
- – Degree in Humanistic Computer Science and Master in Marketing and Business Communication.
- – He grows as a digital product manager and marketer in startup (Travel Appeal) and multinational (Dixons Carphone)
His objective? To generate with his work an added value to people’s lives and to remind everybody to use the rules of correct Italian.
- – Specialization degree in Graphic Design at Universidad Empresarial Siglo 21, Córdoba, Argentina and master in modelling and 3D animation at Centro de Diseño de Córdoba (CDC), Córdoba, Argentina
- – 8 years di experience at UX/UI design and frontend startup development and freelance working
Maximiliano looks like a Scandinavian, has a Spanish accent and an Italian heart. He crossed the Ocean to get in touch with his Italian roots and live the life of his dream, that is always having an italian coffee at hand. Expert cook, he’s able to prepare anything from sushi to piadine.
He gained experience as Product Manager in France, working for Axa, Arval (BNP Paribas Group), Altrana and OUI.scnf (French railway transport company). The time spent in Paris has changed him: he speaks English with a French accent, and he’s very detail-oriented and fond of long-limbed lines, you will feel like having to do with Lumière. Lorenzo shapes the development of technological products to the sound of “Madame et monsieur”, prototypes and MVPs.
- – Specialization degree in Economics and Management of cultural and artistic activities
- – Several experiences with major brands such as COS and Bulgari
Precise and very detail oriented, she’s always busy with phone calls and has an inborn ability to manage clients and project calm through her voice. If she was given another life, she would read fairy tales to children at the radio.
- – A three-year university degree in Economy and a M.A. in Finance, both at Bocconi
- – His working experience at Hines, one of the greatest Real Estate stock corporations
- Being a great sport person, in his free time Riccardo loves to play soccer and snowboard. He always justifies his huge passion for wine taking advantage of his Venetian origins.
- – Three-year university degree at Bocconi in Business Administration&Management
- – He is now finishing MSc in Management at Bocconi University
- As a sport enthusiast, Andrea closely follows NBA and NFL games and cooperates with Journalism Zoom website in his spare time. Happily welcomed by the team because he freely gives taralli to every member of the office.
- – Bachelor’s degree in International Business, Master in Management at IE University of Madrid.
- – Internship experience in Prelios
Riccardo – known as Bricco – is a passionate backpacker and loves adventure. Among all his ventures, he has experienced interrail and a van trip along the Portuguese Coast.
Born in Bologna, but Teutonic by adoption, Maria Elisa was raised in the Emilian chief city, but she then moved to Milan first and finally in Germany for her university carreer. Before joining Casavo’s team, Maria Elisa worked at BMW, Bruxelles. For her energetic and spirited nature, her inflections and enthusiasms don’t make her the first person you want to meet at the office in the morning after a short night of sleep. However, her qualities are very useful when she promotes Casavo’s real estates!
Andrea Annese, trained on the desks of Milan’s Politecnico between Analysis I, Calculation of the probability, Physics and IT, proud holder of a master in Finance and with an Erasmus in his background, he joins Milan’s Investment Team in September 2019. His healthy passion for Real Estate and machine learning make Andrea the perfect figure to contribute to the growth of a company such as Casavo.
Born and raised in Brianza but globetrotter deep inside, after gaining an experience at Peuterey Paris and later at Phoenix Voyages in Asia, he’s been back in his beloved Milan for a few years. Always wearing a smile and willing to help, Team Investment’s “zio” (dude), loves munching on cakes and does not miss the occasion to eat one.
After his Batchelor’s degree in Management at Sapienza University and his master’s degree in Finance at LUISS, he starts gaining experience in the Real Estate world at CBRE, before arriving at Casavo in Milan’s team. Hopeless fan of Giorgio Poi, his southern Lazio accent always cheers the office up. A tip: never tell him he’s from Frosinone.
- – Specialization degree in Finance at Bocconi
- Nicola has arrived at Casavo for the first time in October 2017 when he was a student at Bocconi. He leaves for a few months to finish his studies, not before being known among his colleagues as a serial hoarder of electronic devices. After travelling for a year between Australia and UK, Nicola came back to the Investment Team to complete his mission: buy his first house with swimming pool.
Riccardo has studied Management at Bocconi University, during which he had an experience in Richmond, USA. Passionate about Startups and scalability, he worked at Weroad before joining Casavo as Investment Junior Analyst. Born and raised in Piedmont, in order to better understand what we’re talking about he has to translate it in Piedmontese. In his free time, after leaving the office, he’s alternating guitar with his soccer practice in the third category.
Maremma DOC. After a bachelor’s degree to the shade of the leaning tower, he moves to Turin to continue his studies in Corporate Finance and Capital Market. Even though being a wild surfer, when he’s living in the sabauda capital, the only board he uses is the ironing one.
D.O.C. Napolitan, adopted by the Eternal City, after a degree in Finance at LUISS Guido Carli he enters Casavo’s Roman Investment team. It has recently been elected as official supplier of mozzarella cheese for the team. In his spare time, he likes to focus on challenging readings, kayaking in the Amalfi Coast and playing poker in the evening.
Matteo currently studies Corporate Finance at LUISS Guido Carli in Rome. After managing to survive the breathtaking pace of a Master in Global Finance at Fordham, New York, he decides to enter Casavo’s family to apply what he has studied to something practical pioneering. With excellent skills in the evaluation field, he uses Excell’s spreadsheets for his shopping list as well.
Gianmarco currently studies Corporate Finance at LUISS Guido Carli in Rome. After gaining a Double Degree at Fordham Gabelli, New York, comes back to Italy, where after several working experiences in the Start-up world, he joins Casavo with the aim to help revolutionize the Real Estate of his beloved Rome, while in his spare times he enjoys being a radio speaker.
Roman DOC: born and raised in Rome. She loves the Italian capital to the extent that she even chooses to spend her weekends on the Roman coast. As a lover for many years of the real estate world, gains experience at Engel & Voelkers. Always sunny and available, she infects all the team with her smile.
- – Graduated in Business Administration&Management at Bocconi University
- – MSc in Management at Bocconi
Always at the forefront, on the pitch and in the office. He is a part-time film maker and from an aristocratic family as well as an official wine supplier for Casavo. Has been in the team since February 2018.
- – Specialization Degree in International Management at Bocconi University
His aim is to revisit, in a business way, Tiziano Terzani’s adventures: departed from Florence, they both travelled to the East. After an experience in Shanghai, destiny has led him to hold a brilliant internship at Casavo. After taking another path, he decided to come back to the romantic streets of Niguarda district.
After a Bachelor’s degree and (almost) a master’s degree in Finance at the University of Siena, Mattia, born in Empoli, is for sure the most Tuscan member of Casavo’s team in Florence. Even though being a D.O.C. Tuscan, Mattia spent a good part of his university career in Spain, first in Madrid and then in Barcellona and in the meantime he even managed to become a famous promoter of Ibizenco dialect. He tells that Camp Nou and Bernabeu stadiums are nothing compared to Franchi’s Curva Fiesole…
Before entering Casavo, Francesco received a Bachelor’s degree in Management at Warwick University. D.O.C. Florentine, but a fun of Inter football team, he’s famous four his true English gentlemen behavior. Excellent scooter pilot in Florence’s traffic jam, he dreams of having a personal helicopter to comfortably get to property visits.
Molise DOC, he’s attached to his country but he’s always on the go. He starts traveling when he moves to Siena for his Batchelor’s degree in Economics and Banking and he has never stopped since. He joins Casavo after studying at Oxford and working at Amazon Bratislava.
In his spare time he either loves to ride his bike uphills or relaxing watching animes, with a watchful eye on the managing of the agricultural enterprise he own in his native lands.
- – MSc in Finance at Bocconi Univeristy
- – Experiences in large corporate settings like BMW and SKY
In his spare time, from an expert in numbers becomes an expert in good food and “infects” all the team with advice where to go and, most of all, with respective invitations.
- – Graduated in Business Administration and Management at Bocconi University, Master in Business & Law School at ESADE
- – Experience in a Corporate VC fund
He has a pair of blue eyes, sparkling ideas and creativity, that betray his rigid guise, given by his love for numbers. Mother nature has gifted him with beautiful eyes, but wasn’t that generous with the ability he has to recognize colours: this leads him to several mistakes when managing red flags on Excel and his colleagues aren’t very fond of that!
With a degree in Corporate Finance at Luiss Guido Carli, Domenico is known for its warmth and smile. Kindness, adaptability and a passion for Rino Gaetano, complete the profile of our official supplier of food from Campania region, who always has pleasant surprise in store for us!
After achieving a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration at LUISS, Francesco, which was born in Calabria, carries out the Entrepreneurship and Innovation course at LUISS, with flying colours. Before entering the Finance area at Casavo, he had several internship experiences, including one at Deloitte. Nonetheless its precision at work, from time to time he mixes up some words, leaving the other team members sympathetically puzzled.
Before officially opening Casavo’s division of Corporate Finance, Andrea gained many years of experience in the same division of an international consulting firm. Few years before, he graduated at Milan Polytechnic in a hybrid profile between Engineering and Finance. While working and studying, he also cultivated a passion for soccer, in the role of midfielder of a first-class team, while dealing with the management of his family’s bathhouse, where he also worked as a lifeguard, to the delight of Alassio’s lady tourists.
- – IT student at UNIMI
- – He enters the business world with an important experience gained in Digital advertising at Weborama
National League of Legends champion – since he started gaming he has remained unbroken. Coding to him is a child’s play but he still can’t understand the weird eating habits of Enrico (CTO).
- – From school he had already embarked an IT oriented path
- – He’s got important experiences as web developer at several companies, also as a consultant, including the one at Deutsche Bank
He just welcomed a fantastic doggy at home, which is going to become Casavo’s mascotte! When he’s not busy developing, he plays in midfield and if he has to do a penalty kick, the keepers wants to ask for a change to avoid embarrassments.
Nicolas was born and studied in Belgium where he graduated in Physics and Actuarial Science. He applies his knowledge to data analysis, realizing complex models that only few of us are able to understand. He’s been living in this country for over 3 years and he fell in love with it as soon as he got out of the airplane. He brought in Italy and in Casavo its attention to details, that the tech team loves.
Born in Romania, Ioana has studied Computer Science and Machine Learning at Oxford University. Before filling her current role at Casavo, she worked as Data Scientist at Generali. Involved in women’s emancipation in the tech world (organizer of PyLadies), Ioana is constantly searching for sweets to eat in the office.
In the role of Casavo’s first System Administrator, he’s already revolutionized the Tech function by creating virtual machines, like there’s no tomorrow. He gained relevant experiences in different contexts as consultant, which allows him to easily perform hardware and software troubleshooting in the blink of an eye. A one and only character, Team Tech cannot live without him already (just after one month of joining it). It’s not clear if in his spare time he rathers paying at video games or making refreshing courses on operating systems, we guess he considers them to be recreational as well.
Gentile (Kind) in name and fact. Was born in Torino, where since his tennege years studies and develops his passion for programming and IT. He starts his career as a freelancer to later joining a prestigious software house to work as a team for important projects. Avid reader of Medio, while he devours one technical article after another, and carries on with his programming activities, he shows no mercy for every kind of pastry he finds on his way.
Born and raised in “That branch of Lake Como”, after his studies at a technical institute, he enters the working world as a Developer, and after two years at Nextre Engineering, he joins Casavo. Unexpected expert of Russian Language, he’s passionate about fashion photography and the influencer’s world.
- – Specialization degree in Industrial Engineering at Federico II University in Naples and a master in Risk Management at IPE Business School
- – Ex Business Analyst At McKinsey and Company
The feelings that Chiara has for her PC are similar to the ones that a mom has for his babies; she even tried to put on some bobby pins, with disastrous outcomes for the proper functioning of the tool.
From Cernusco sul Naviglio all the way to Milan, Barbara graduates with a Batchelor’s and a master’s degree in Economy at the Catholic University and has two experiences abroad in Cina and New York, before arriving at Casavo.
Her blue doe eyes and blond hair match her nickname, Barbie, while her kindness and determination make her an excellent added value to the Business Development Team!
- – Master in HR
- – Experience in Primus Capital S.p.A.
She joins Casavo and immediately becomes its integrated part thanks to her cheerful and organised nature. On Fridays, whenever it is possible, she dedicates her time to her favourite hobby: visiting the most beautiful places in Italy.
- – Graduated in Marketing at IULM
- – At first Headhunter at Page Personnel, than Recruiter at Aubay and Modis
Very formal and polite at first glance, he conceals an ironic personality. In his spare time he goes back and forth from two opposite hobbies: Calisthenics and fine cuisine. His biggest passion? Tuscany and its hills.
Born in Emilia but Monzese through adoption, she moves to Milan to start her human resources carrer at Boston Consulting Group where she deals with recruiting and later on with Learning & Development. Fond of good eating, with a sweet tooth, in her free time she enjoys baking delicious chocolate cakes. Cheerful and creative, she loves art and to ride for KMs on her bike in the fresh air.
After a degree in Languages, a master’s in Human Resources and a one year experince in a pharmaceutical corporation, Beatrice joins Casavo as a Recruter. In her spare time, she learn Arabic and studies maps. Queen of the happy hour, she has an interest for Neapolitan singers (it’s not clear wheater she’s kidding or not, maybe she doesn’t know either).
Riccardo, born in Monferrato but Milanese by adoption, starts his path in the HR world after a degree in Politics and a master’s degree in Management and Service Design at Bicocca University. After a one-year experience at Agon, he joins Casavo in the role of Junior Recruiter. With a passion for engines and lasagna, he can seem shy and introverted at first, but is an undiscovered person!
First Italian Instant Buyer
Great Place To Work certified
Among Italy's 100 best startups
Among Italy's 16 most innovative and successful startups
One of Club Italia Startup's 45 founding partners
Work with Casavo
We are more than happy to welcome you to our team. Have a look at our open job positions!
Casavo is backed and supported by some of the most prominent Italian & international investors