Casavo•, Marketing Casavo
Terms and conditions
1. Overview; Scope of application
1. The following terms and conditions ("General Terms and Conditions") govern the use
of the services ("Services") offered by Casavo Management S.p.A., 10 Via Elia
Lombardini, 20143 Milano (Italy), registered with the Register of Companies of Milano
under no. 10053290960, REA no. MI-2501133 ("Casavo","we"), through the website
https://casavo.com/ ("Website"), and, where applicable, through the Casavo mobile
application ("App"), to users interested in buying or selling real estate ("Users", or in the
singular "User", as well as "you"). It is understood that any additional services, such as
the “Casavo Visite” application, are governed by specific terms and conditions to which
reference is made.
2. The General Terms and Conditions set forth herein also apply to services provided by
other companies of the Casavo group, which will be involved from time to time in
providing the Services. This includes in particular the local Casavo branches in the
countries where the User's property is located. Agreements with such companies,
especially those relating to real estate contracts, shall be subject to additional terms and
conditions to be agreed between the User and the other companies of the Casavo group
3. The User's terms and conditions shall not apply, including if not expressly refused by
Casavo. Any different, conflicting or additional General Terms and Conditions of the
User are to be considered applicable only to the extent that Casavo has expressly
accepted their application in writing.
4. Casavo offers its Services both to businesses and to individuals acting in the
performance of their profession, as well as to consumers. Access to certain Services
(such as, for example, the Doris Platform) is reserved for Users who are real estate
agents and who use the Services in the performance of their business activities. The
Website or the App specify for each Service whether it is reserved for specific categories
1. Casavo makes available to Users some Services for the sale and purchase of real estate,
as well as a number of complementary services, as described below.
2. For the purposes of providing the Services and to optimize the User’s experience, Casavo
may make use of other companies of the Casavo Group or of third parties.
3. Casavo is interested in assessing the purchase of real estate from individuals who have
legal capacity, as well as from legal entities. Only persons of legal age can use the
Services. The use of the Services by minors is permitted on condition that theirs parents
or guardian state and/or express such intention, in accordance with the laws in force.
In the case of legal entities, any statements must be made by a person with the necessary
authority to represent the legal entity.
4. Unless otherwise and expressly specified, the use of the Services accessible through the
Website and the App is free of charge. However, the use of the Internet, of Apps,
computers or mobile devices to access and browse the Internet may involve costs for
Users and the obligation to pay fees to Internet or telephony service providers, according
to the agreements entered into with them.
5. Users are not required to register in order to use the Website and the App. If, however,
you want to use certain Services, such as the online valuation of your property, we will
ask you for some personal data and specific information, as specified in detail in Article 3 here in after. If you intend to sell your property, we will ask you to provide us with
additional preliminary information prior to undertaking any buying and selling activity
as specified in detail in Article 4 hereinafter
3. Valuation of the property
1. Through the property valuation service (available here) interested Users receive a free
and non-binding valuation of their property.
2. For the purpose of providing the service, Users are required to provide some personal
and contact data (name, address, e-mail address, etc.), as well as some information
relating to the property (e.g., address, type, legal status of the property, size, energy
class, type of heating, appurtenances, conditions of the property, etc.) with the
possibility of uploading a floor plan of the property in question. The information
requested may change from time to time depending on developments in the service and
3. The information listed in the previous paragraph is used by Casavo in order to consider
a purchase of the property. If we are interested in the property, we will proceed in
accordance with the provisions of the following Article 4 of these General Terms and
Conditions. If we are not interested in the property or if the property is located in an
area where we do not offer our services, all the information regarding the property shall
be transferred to Casavo's commercial partners (e.g. agencies, real estate franchisees,
etc.), provided that the user has consented to the processing of data by third parties.
4. Purchase and sale procedure
1. All relevant information of a property shall be processed by Casavo. Following your
request for valuation, if you are interested in receiving a purchase offer for your
property, Casavo shall carry out a free inspection of the property to check that the
property is consistent with the information provided and is compatible with Casavo
investment policies; Casavo will also take photographs and perform all activities that are
necessary for the purchase. If we are interested, you will receive a binding offer subject
to the condition precedent that a successful due diligence be performed by Casavo on
the property. If the outcome is successful, Casavo shall confirm its offer (or modify it if,
following the due diligence, any discrepancies is found with respect to the information
provided) and proceed with the transaction. In this case, we will ask you to sign a private
agreement to be authenticated by a notary of the place where your property is located.
In particular, a date for release of the property and other necessary details shall be
agreed in said agreement, in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
2. Once you have entered the requested information, we will send you an
acknowledgement of receipt to the e-mail address you provided. Your entering the
information shall be considered as an invitation to Casavo to formulate a purchase
proposal in the manner described above. However, we reserve the right not to follow up
with a request, and in any case no right exists, nor will any right arise for you to enter
into an agreement with us or with any other company of the Casavo Group.
3. All data and additional information provided by the User, especially the information
pertaining to the User and the property, must be complete, correct and truthful. You
must inform us immediately of any change in the information you provided, such as
your address or name. In case of false or incomplete information, Casavo shall be entitled to exclude the User from using the Services and/or to immediately interrupt the
purchase procedure, without prejudice to any legal remedies available.
4. The User warrants that any information that will be provided by us during the purchase
procedure shall be used exclusively by the User and for the purposes governed by these
General Terms and Conditions.
5. Unless expressly agreed with us, the User may request only one offer for each property.
Multiple requests sent for the same property shall be refused.
6. Any sale of real estate is subject to notary fees, taxes, duties and further payments to
third parties, in accordance with the law in force. You understand and are aware that
such payments may become due, and you agree to make such payments to the parties
from time to time entitled to receive them, in accordance with the law in force.
5. Ads Platform
1. The ads platform is a section of the website that is made available by Casavo to Users
who are looking to buy a property ("Ads Platform").
2. The purpose of the Ads Platform is to promote the sale of Casavo’s properties and of
properties advertised by real estate agents (pursuant to the provisions of Article 6 below)
and Casavo assumes no liability for the ads placed by said agents.
3. If a User is interested in any of the properties on the Ads Platform, such User may: (a)
call the displayed number for more information, or (b) fill in the request for information
form providing any mandatory information (which shall be processed in accordance with
agents, the User acknowledges and accepts that his or her personal data shall be
processed by the real estate agents in question and that Casavo shall not be involved in
4. The use of the platform functions involves the possibility of saving data such as advertisements, searches and search criteria, upon specific activation by the user (click on the "save search" button). This makes it possible to provide the user with content similar to the saved searches, queries and interests, either by e-mail or in another communication mode specified otherwise.
6. Doris Platform
Doris is the platform - which can be accessed at the following URL
(https://partner.casavo.com/login) - dedicated to real estate agents (natural or legal
persons) who wish to collaborate with Casavo or publish their ads for free on the Ads
Platform. Access to the Doris Platform is reserved for persons authorized to practice as
real estate brokers only while the general public is excluded. The platform is only
available for agents who carry on business in the cities where Casavo’s offices are
located (i.e. Milano, Turin, Florence, Bologna, Verona, Rome).
2. Registration implies entering some information on the activity carried out (city, agency
name, company name, VAT number, etc.) and the process is completed with
authorization to use the platform after Casavo has checked the information provided.
Once the real estate agents have registered in the dedicated section of the Website, they
will have to wait to be enabled by Casavo which verifies all the information entered into
3. Real estate agents who have completed the registration and set up their credentials
(according to the instructions provided on the Website), will be able to access the
platform and publish their ads by filling in a set of predefined and mandatory fields
(address of the property, type, layout, surface area, etc.). Real estate agents agree to
keep their credentials safe and not to disclose them under any circumstances to
unauthorized third parties.
4. Before being published, the ads are reviewed by Casavo which checks their quality. It is understood that Casavo is entitled to permanently or temporarily cancel the ads in
the event of breach of the provisions of paragraph 7 below or of other provisions in
these General Terms and Conditions, of the laws in force, or - in any case - in order to
avoid any detriment to Casavo and/or its subsidiaries.
5. In order to use the service and publish real estate ads on the Website and on the App,
the real estate agent hereby authorizes Casavo to use all the contents, images,
trademarks, logos, videos, texts that are published on the Website and on the App. It is
agreed that no consideration shall be due by Casavo to the real estate agent for the
6. Real estate agents declare and warrant that they have received appropriate mandate to
sell and promote the properties through the Website and/or the App.
7. Real estate agents undertake to comply with the legislation on the protection of personal
data and to fulfil the information obligations stipulated in articles 12, 13 and 14 of
Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
8. Real estate agents undertake not to publish ads or other postings on the Website and/or
the App: (i) that are contrary to laws or regulations, public decency, public order or that
prejudice the respect and honour of third parties; or (ii) that infringe third-party rights
of any kind (including, by way of example, the right to protect one’s image, the right to
privacy, as well as intellectual property rights); or (iii) that breach the General Terms and
9. The real estate agent, being fully and exclusively liable in the event of breach of the
provisions of paragraphs 6 and 7 of this Article 6, releases Casavo from any civil,
administrative and criminal liability resulting from the publication of ads on the Website
and on the App. More specifically, the real estate agent undertakes to indemnify Casavo
from any prejudice, loss, damage, liability, cost, charge or expense, including legal fees,
that arise from claims or actions brought by third parties, in any venue and for any
reason, as a result of ads published by the real estate agent on the Website or the App
or of other improper use of the Website or the App.
10. Real estate agents can independently modify only the information in the ad that pertains
to the non-structural characteristics of the property(e.g., price, description, photos and
floor plan). Conversely, for any change in the information in the ads concerning the
structural characteristics of the property (e.g., address, number of rooms, size, etc.), the
real estate agent has to write an e-mail to the following address
[email protected], specifying the changes to be made. Real estate agents
are given the possibility of proposing the sale of some properties to Casavo by filling in
the appropriate form.
11. On the basis of separate agreements in place between Casavo and the real estate agents,
data of previous sales may be made available by real estate agents on the Doris Platform
(i.e., data on the property and sale price). Any personal data shall be anonymised by the
real estate agents.
12. Casavo reserves the right to prevent or prohibit or suspend, at any time and without
notice, access to the Doris Platform, both to real estate agents for the publication of
ads, and to Users for use of those ads.
6bis. Personal area
1. To access Casavo's online services, a personal area is made available to users on its website, which can be accessed by registration, that is, by creating a personal account from the registration page provided. It is possible to register via Gmail ID (e-mail) and a password. The user is responsible for the correctness and truthfulness, as well as the safekeeping of login credentials and web activities traceable to his/her identity.
2. The user guarantees Casavo direct, personal, and exclusive use of his/her account, as well as to keep his/her login credentials confidential and personal. At the same time immediately notifying Casavo of any theft, loss, unauthorized access or other similar suspicious, illicit or otherwise unanticipated conduct by the user himself/herself regarding the use of the same credentials as well as, in general, through his/her account and reserved area.
3. The User thus provides Casavo, where required by law, with a free, non-exclusive, transferable license, for the Italian territory, for the entire duration of use of his/her account, about the publication, reproduction and communication to the public (including making available to the public) of the data, information and content entered or otherwise uploaded through his/her reserved area. The extent of visibility to the public or other users of such data will be highlighted to the user on a case-by-case basis on the Casavo website.
4. For the purpose of the above, the User warrants and holds Casavo harmless from any liability or claim of third parties in connection with the use of its personal area and related access credentials.
5. The User may at any time, upon simple request to Casavo, delete his/her account, aware of the loss thereby of all data, content and information published or otherwise entered therein.
7. User obligations; Rights of Use; Third Party Rights
1. To the extent that the User provides Casavo with content relating to the property (such
as images, texts, information etc., collectively defined as the "Content"), the User shall
be exclusively liable for the information provided and its accuracy. The User grants Casavo the non-exclusive right to use the Content without geographical limitations and
through all the means of communication that Casavo wishes to use (including but not
limited to, Internet and electronic communication networks, through any fixed or mobile
device), such right being granted in order to enable the User to use the services offered
by Casavo for the entire period in which the User wishes to use the services as well as
to enable Casavo to provide those services, including the right to reproduce, distribute,
exhibit, publicly display (including the right to make available online), modify and
combine the Content (or any part thereof) with other content and communication
materials, to analyse and assess the Content and data (including the right to analyse
data and texts, for market research purposes, as well as the right to transfer or assign
such rights to companies of the Casavo Group or to third parties). These rights shall
survive even after expiration of the contract with Casavo, in accordance with data
retention obligations and in any case to fulfil legal obligations.
2. Casavo has the right to keep and use the Content provided by, or on behalf of, the User
(including all data relating to the property, raw data, statistical data, metadata, etc.) and
shall not link the Content to the User.
3. The Users declares being the owner of the entire Content or that he or she has acquired
all relevant rights relating to the Content (for example from photographers) and that the
use of the Content by the User or by Casavo does not infringe any intellectual property
laws in force nor any third-party rights.
4. In using our Website, our App and our Services, the User undertakes and warrants that
he or she will comply with the laws in force. More specifically, the User:
a. shall not disclose any unlawful, illicit, defamatory, pornographic or obscene or
otherwise inappropriate information, including information relating to violence,
terrorism or hate speech in any form;
b. shall respect the laws in force, including on intellectual property and tax
c. shall not use the platform and our services to send spam or other illegal
8. Data protection
Casavo processes the personal data of Users in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 on the
protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data ("GDPR"), as well as
with the national legislation in force on the protection of personal data and with the decisions
of the Italian Authority for the Protection of Personal Data. More information on the processing
9. Representations and Warranties
1. You represent and warrant (i) that you are entitled and have the necessary authorizations
to request and use the Services; (ii) that the Services will be used for legitimate business
purposes only; (iii) that all the information and personal data provided are complete,
truthful and correct; (iv) that you are responsible for your own system requirements
(hardware, software, etc.) and your Internet access; (v) that the Content does not contain
viruses, Trojan horses, time bombs, logic bombs, cancelbots, and / or other computer
programming routines that could even potentially damage or otherwise adversely affect the operation of any computer or network or database, prevent or hinder access to the
Website, App or Services or to any data or adversely interfere in any way with Casavo’s
business or infrastructure; (vi) that you will not to carry out, directly or indirectly, any
spamming, phishing or other contact, impression or marketing activities that are
improper, deceptive, or illegal and in any case likely to harass users and connected to
any Casavo Website, App or Service; (vii) that you will not modify, translate, decompile,
create derivative works of, copy, distribute, disassemble, transmit, send, publish,
remove or alter any proprietary notice or label, grant any license or sub-license on,
assign, sell, represent, formulate, exploit, rent or lease, place private labels on, grant a
warranty relating to the use of, or otherwise commercially use the Website, the App or
parts thereof (including any pages, texts, images, descriptions, audiovisual content and
works therein reproduced); (viii) that you have understood that any sale or purchase is
subject to the execution of a final and binding contract and to the formalities required
by the legislation in force;
2. The real estate agents and other parties acting as professional Users also declare that
they are acting in the course of business and that, therefore, the provisions of Legislative
Decree no. 206 of 06 September 2005 ("Consumer Code") do not apply to the contractual
relationship with Casavo;
3. Casavo does not warrant:
a. that a sales contract will actually be signed following the interest shown in a
b. the content and results of the online valuation. The online valuation of the
properties offered for sale is intended to provide accurate and realistic market
prices, based on the algorithm developed by Casavo, but it does not purport to
provide an objective price, nor can it be interpreted by the User as Casavo's
undertaking that the estimated price will actually be obtained.
4. The above guaranteed by the User is also valid and applicable to the use of the reserved area on the Casavo website, with relative access credentials, especially with regard to data provided, content uploaded, conduct maintained on the same website.
10. Limitation of Liability
1. Casavo shall not be liable: (i) for incidental or consequential damage or for damage due
to the malfunctioning of applications and in particular for any damage to Users except
for conduct directly attributable to Casavo; (ii) for damage suffered by Users due to such
errors, viruses and/or operating defects; (iii) for the malfunctioning of the services
offered caused by faults in telephone lines, electricity lines, online transmission tools,
overloads, interruptions or any cause that is not dependent on Casavo’s conduct; (iv) for
use of the Website, the App and the Services by Users or by third parties in breach of
applicable laws or regulations; (v) for the contents and services placed on third-party
websites that may be accessed by Users through the links placed in the Website or the
2. These provisions, as well as all the clauses of these General Terms and Conditions
containing exclusions or limitations of liability of Casavo or its related parties, must be
understood in the widest and most extensive sense possible, but apply only to the extent
permitted by the law and regulations applicable in the User’s country of residence. In
any case, they do not apply in case of wilful misconduct or gross negligence, when
damage consists of an injury to physical integrity or health and in the event that the
actions of Casavo or its agents constitute a breach of obligations arising from public
order laws and regulations.
11. Indemnity clause
By using the Website or the App, Users indemnify and hold harmless Casavo and the other
companies of the Casavo Group, as well as their directors, employees and agents against any
loss, direct and indirect damage, liability, cost, expense (including legal fees), compensation
obligation alleged or claimed by third parties and arising from: (i) the use of and access to the
Website, the App or the Services by Users; (ii) the breach by Users of any provision of the General
Terms and Conditions; and (iii) the breach by Users of any third-party right, including without
limitation any right to privacy, right to the protection of image and likeness or intellectual
property right. The indemnification obligations shall survive the period of use of the Website,
the App or the Services by Users until all rights and possible related actions have become
definitely time-barred. This is without prejudice to what is elsewhere provided in these General
Terms and Conditions.
12. Suspension and changes to the App and/or Services
Casavo shall make every reasonable effort to keep the Website or the App operational at all
times. However, from time to time, technical difficulties, related for example to the nature of the
Internet, could cause an interruption in accessibility to the Website or the App. Furthermore, we
reserve the right to limit the availability of the Website or the App (i) if necessary to protect their
proper functioning, as well as the security and integrity of our servers, the integrity of rights of
Casavo, of Casavo’s licensors, of Users or of third parties, (ii) to perform maintenance on the
Website or the App.
Casavo reserves the right to make changes to the Website or the App in order to introduce new
Services and/or improve existing Services, their accessibility and/or their operation, possibly
also by amending these General Terms and Conditions in accordance with the provisions in
Article 18 below.
Casavo reserves the right to inhibit or prohibit or suspend, at any time and without notice, access
to the Website or the App.
Users are required to keep confidential any information that has been expressly declared as
being confidential, or which is such by its nature, including Casavo's economic and commercial
secrets, and not to make such confidential information accessible to third parties without
Casavo's prior consent.
14. Intellectual Property
Users are aware of and accept that the Services may include materials and information protected
by copyright, trademarks, patents, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights.
Therefore, Users undertake to respect these rights and not to undermine in any way their
exercise by their legitimate owners.
Casavo reserves the right to prevent the use of the Website and the App and the Services by
Users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
The Website and the App are protected by the laws on copyright, registered trademarks, designs
and models, domain names and/or on other industrial and intellectual property rights and are
the property of Casavo.
All registered trademarks, service marks, registered names, domain names and any other
features of the Casavo trademark or of other trademarks included in the Website or the App are
the exclusive property of Casavo or its licensors. The User is not authorized to use the
trademarks of Casavo or of third parties published on the Website or the App for personal or
commercial use. Furthermore, any use of the contents and images of the Website or the App for
promotional or commercial use is prohibited.
15. Governing Law
These General Terms and Conditions and the Services provided to Users are governed by Italian
law within the limits established by applicable laws.
For any dispute arising from the interpretation, application and execution of these General Terms
and Conditions, the Italian Court of the Forum in which the User is resident shall have
jurisdiction. If the User does not usually reside in Italy, but in another state of the European
Union, the User may, alternatively, also apply to the Courts of the district of the city in which he
or she habitually resides.
I am the paragraph text. You can edit me by clicking on me. Additional options are available through the menu on the right side of the page.
18. Amendments to the General Terms and Conditions
Casavo reserves the right, at its sole discretion, without notice and/or communication, to modify the provisions of the General Terms and Conditions at any time; Users will be able to consult them in the most current version on the Website or the App.
Milan, March 1st 2023